Accessories designed for longer life & easier maintenance
SKF offers high quality of sleeves which ensure increased bearing performance. Adapter sleeve is the most commonly used component for locating bearings with tapered bore onto a cylindrical seat as they can be used on plain or stepped shaft. Adapter sleeves are easy to install and require no additional location on the shaft.
• Better machining quality
• Superior material quality
• Adapter sleeve, lock nut and locking device from one source
• Reduced downtime and maintenance costs
• Easy and precise mounting
• Allows higher speed and silent running
• Minimized fretting corrosion
• Longer bearing service life
• High load carrying ability
• Easy mounting & dismounting
Locknuts & Washers
Locknuts can be used to mount bearings on tapered shaft seats and adapter sleeves and dismount bearings from withdrawal sleeves. SKF manufactures a wide assortment of lock nuts and locking methods. Lock Nuts have four equally spaced slots respectively around the
outside diameter to take a hook or impact spanner.
Choosing higher quality belts can reduce the total cost of ownership
of machinery over the long term. We offer a variety of belts, from
standard V-belts to high-performance ‘Xtra Power’ belts that can
transmit up to 40% more power than standard products.